Teaching and Learning Styles

After taking the NC State teaching a learning styles inventory and Grasha's teaching styles inventory I have a clearer idea of how I stand as a learner and as a teacher.  The NC State quiz results showed me that I have an extremely strong preference for Active and Visual learning, I am sure that my teaching style will reflect my preference.  In PE I believe that an Active and Visual teaching style will benefit the students because they will have the opportunity to see detailed demonstrations and remain active during the course of the class.  The second inventory, Grasha's, showed me that as an instructor I have the strongest tendencies to be a delegator, a facilitator and a personal model for the students.  I think this will allow my students to succeed as team leaders and build personal responsibility for my students.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MMDI Personality Test Results